Thursday, July 1, 2010

Another Thursday Night Party Night

Thursday, July 1

Ate some baguette and cumin Gouda for breakfast along with some apricot juice.
Went to class... It was the hottest temperature today so far.
Lunch: leftover pasta and sauce.
After class, I did some shopping for some lighter clothes and shorts... I chose the Gap nearby because I was sure to get quality and cheap items, but no... even with the discounted sales going on... it's not something I'm willing to pay for something that looks mediocre.
I got some sunblock for tomorrow's hot excursion, so hopefully no skin cancer for me. I also went to the frozen food store: Picard. I'll have pictures of it next time, it's really neat.

Microwaved fish with pasta.
Tonight we went out to the Latin Square to bar hop. Apparently a big majority of the program was planning to go there. It was fun. Sorry for the lack of pictures... It's hard when you only have two hands. I the night was kind of a blur because of all the walking we had to do to get back when one of the rails was closed. Tired the shit out of me.

Mojito!

a big chunk of the program last night. close resemblance of the guy:girl ratio of the program.

the crepe guy offered to take the picture with me

this guy was pretty nice. the banana nutella crepe hit the spot

1 comment:

  1. OMG YOU ARE STUDYING ABROAD WITH MY FRIEND TAMMIE FUCKING VU!?

    Tell her I said Hi please.

    ReplyDelete