Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mont Marte and a Great Night Out

Saturday, July 17

Slept in until later today because I deserved it after a long day. I made some Ratatouille from the frozen vegetable mix I had and used the seasonings that I had. Made enough for the group to enjoy before heading out. Breakfast/Lunch @2:30pm. Video will be posted.

yes, it's as good as it looks.

more yummers!

The group decided later in the day to head up to Mont Marte to check it out and some of the other people had to do a group presentation on it and take pictures.

bride getting her pictures taken. beautiful back, scandalous front. I think it only was one layer

very elaborate display and I recognized the song she was playing from the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack

This guy was great pulling out all sorts of tricks.

We got dinner at Planet Sushi again. Turns out that their best rolls are from the Miami style category. All the other rolls were good, but didn't blow my mind.

round and round they go, where they end up? we all know

Avocado Crevette(shrimp) roll

Tuna Tartare: I know weird in a Japanese Restaurant

I don't remember what this was called, but it was amazing with the spicy mayo

Afterward, we headed out to the Lizard Lounge that we've been hearing so much about, but when we got there... dead. It was pretty empty and the upstairs bar was closing. It was probably only 1:00am and they were closing.

Alcoholic Cider, yum!

When we got home, we were starving, but the McDonald's was closed, so we made food in my room. I need to subtitle parts of it and upload... So stay tuned. The internet here sucks.

1 comment: