Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm exhausted...

Monday, July 5th

So after I went to class today... tired... and dead...
Ate lunch (pictured below) and napped...

microwaved penne pasta with pesto sauce and tomato chunks

After class, I ate a snack and slept at 5pm.


Tuesday, July 6th

And then... I woke up at 5 or 6am...DAMN... did some homework and went to class.

I'm really tired, but I really think that I'm homesick. There's just something I'm just missing, but I'll find a way to deal with it.

Breakfast: microwaved frozen Colin d'Alaska with leftover tomato sauce

Anyways, the most interesting thing that happened today was that there was a episode shoot of gossip girls on the street behind where I live. I have no idea about any of it or what celebrity was there.

girls scream when they came in/out

Had a great lunch though, only 6€!

supreme pizza

now... I need to study for the French quiz that I have tomorrow... I'm getting more and more boring as each day passes... sad face =( MISS YOU ALL

2 comments:

  1. Your blog always makes me hungry! LOL. I was really homesick when I was in London for the summer. I think I missed Americans in general because they are nicer, even if they fake the customer service at restaurants,etc. I also missed larger food portions and affordable food! Enjoy the experience though : ] Its pretty boring in Westwood, so I'm living vicariously through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's have another SKYPE date soon Calvin!

    Haha, it's okay man. I know you're probably missing some things from America, but don't worry. Before you know it you'll be back, and think... man, I want some French nutella right now (lol... well maybe). We miss you over here too man! Keep up the bright spirits. Everyday is still a new adventure, and I can't wait to see what else goes on.

    ReplyDelete