Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day before Bastille Day

Tuesday, July 13

So I woke up late and didn't really get breakfast. I got these little fruit muffins... but they weren't that great tasting...

meh...

I had a long day and got home to make a quick lunch. I got the Alaskan cod again and paired it with some penne. It was delicious.



cooking adventures: Alaskan Cod w/ Penne Pasta, butter, pepper

After all my class was over, I needed some ice cream to cool me down. Unfortunately my freezer wasn't cold enough so it came out all mushy.

Half Melted Rum Rasin Ice Cream

As for the nighttime, we went out because it was Bastille Day Eve. There would be outdoor parties and the pretty much all the firehouses were holding parties. Of course we had a little/lot to drink with games before we left. Unfortunately, we missed missed the out door party/bash at the Bastille, so we went to the fire house. It was fun, but the music they were playing was a bit weird. It was funny when we would take swigs of 50% alcohol content Rhum from my flask. Apparently the tequila(~30%) here is weaker than the rum. even the vodka(37.5%) is weaker than rum.

A family of stellas!

fun and card games

the lovely group immersed in fog and neon green lasers

they had a live band playing old American covers. Genre: American

trails of pee spots could be found throughout the night, this one isn't mine. Promise!

We went for a after-midnight snack at McDonalds that night. They ran out of cheeseburgers and big macs...sigh... Had to resort with the royal bacon that wasn't that great, even in my condition. It was rather dry. But the potatoes deluxe, again... delicious!

Best of(combo) Royal Bacon(Bacon cheesburger)

1 comment:

  1. LOL at the microwave. It looks so delicious though too... my mouth was watering looking at your pictures.

    I may need to rewatch your home cooking videos later in the year when I'm on my own sir. :)

    ReplyDelete