Thursday, July 8, 2010

No more class, please...

Wednesday, July 7

So, I had my quiz for French today, it wasn't bad considering how little I studied. All I had was a cup of yogurt for breakfast. It's plain yogurt and very strong, but I put some of my apricot jam to sweeten it up.
It was a pretty boring day, but we went to visit Napoleon's tomb to do a photograph scavenger hunt for my Social Science emphasis course.

Napoleon's coffin, it's encased in 5 coffins, similar to a Russian doll puzzle. It's very big.

It was an extremely hot day, but we got through it. Went to sleep right after we got back.



Thursday, July 8

Made a sandwich for breakfast today, but was running late so I couldn't photograph it.
For lunch, I had a panini from a local to go place. It wasn't bad, but I need to find a much tastier and satisfying one. Apparently the paninis in Paris are on baguettes.

the tomato really gave it a good texture

another view of the fromage(cheese) tomato and ham panini

At night, we went out to bar hop. We had a pizza for dinner and it was AMAZING! Oh the ham...
I didn't take my camera.. booo.... we found some bars with tons of Americans and wow... the way everyone was dancing...people got down and dirty! Took the taxi home.. What happened in that club will stay there (I was sober, but someone else wasn't...)

p.s. the tequila here is weak...
p.s.s. I will take more pictures...

1 comment: