Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday....

Friday, July 9

So most people have gone to travel for this long weekend: Amsterdam, Barcelona, etc. But no, I'm so cool I get to stay around...

Anyways, I woke up at 6am to the disturbance of someone knocking on my door. I put some pants on and find that no one is outside. Bitch... I see the person's room at the end of the hallway open with a light on and then I see some girl with a bra and shorts on. I turn away, she's gone. So I head down there to ask if she knocked on my door or saw anyone. This time she had her shirt on. Interesting way to start a day. I went back to sleep until 12ish.
My breakfast/lunch at noon consisted of a sandwich with sunny side up egg, ham, and chunks of reblochon cheese. Sooo good, I think I'm going to make an omelet next time.

can you see the cheese melting inside?

sorry for the bad lighting...but this looks sexier

When it was about 3-4pm, Brit and I decided to go shopping on Rue de Rivoli. I wanted to hit up the Zara and H&M. The stuff here has such a cheaper base price, plus when everything is on sale... it's ridiculous!
I ended up getting a nice light jacket for 49.99€ and a navy blue casual button down for 19.99€.(includes tax) There was also a beige light/canvas type trench that I kinda want... I'll be back for it.

SALE!!!

I finally found something

After walking down the alley, we found a KFC and wanted some "American" food.

Fillet Zinger(Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Orangina, fries 6.10€

After we got home, the group wanted to hang out and do something at night. Conclusion, we stayed in drinking wine(a bottle a person average) and talking about relationships among other things. We got hungry so we headed out for a late night snack. Only thing is... McDonald's is the only place open at this hour.
On our way there, we passed by the wine bar that I've been to the first week. I told Brit, "hey, it's the wine bar." And some Parisian said, "no, it's the french bar." my group was like wtf, was that some smart ass comment and we weren't talking to you.
When we were also ordering our food, some other idiots walked by us and just yelled "ha ha" like how Nelson from the Simpsons does. He did it twice, and it didn't make sense why or what he was doing, but it was geared towards us and it was annoying. It may be that Parisians don't like Americans, but they love our music, or clothes, our entire culture.. Very hypocritical. It may have something to do with the fact that most Parisians are young(hence naive and ignorant) and housing here is expensive, so the rich and snobby people reside here.
Anyways... the food was delicious! Hit the spot!

Big Mac with deluxe fries and sprite

1 comment:

  1. I hate snobby kids like that. You should've given them an All-American beating.

    All of your food continues to make me hungrier and hungrier... so jealous :)

    ReplyDelete