Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quiz Day and Mont Muir

Wednesday, June 30

had breakfast... pate and rolls again... still delicious.
took the quiz.. it was okay? maybe...
had lunch at home, only an hour long. had cumin gouda with my baguette. guess I don't like gouda very much.
back to the ACCENT center for an hour long introduction to the play i'm going to see next week: Kaguyahime. It was a good intro, but I felt like she showed too much content from the actual play
After class, a lot of people went shopping because it's state mandated that this time of the year, all the stores have a sale, and they get better as the weeks progress. I didn't get to look very much yet, but soon.
In the mean time, I went to see Sacre-Coeur at Mont Muir(sp. ck.) and the artist district. It was a huge hill to climb, but I faired alright with my past experience.


These fountains appear to be throughout Paris.

I'm definitely coming back to buy a poster or a poster petit.

So in Paris, the dogs sometimes work as chauffeurs.

One of the serene churches we went into. The stained glass looks like a Picasso to me.

I'm a lost tourist =)

the view

This kid had chinese yo-yos! wtf?

saw this etching in the brick pavement. It's a pigeon if you can't tell.

This old couple played music as we walked by. It definitely felt like the old Paris.

passed by a restaurant and saw these. They're huge jugs of Nutella!

This is the artist district area

portrait of a man playing the saxophone.

this is a portrait of the streets with a crowd of people in the foreground

I was tired, laid on a bench, and saw this

After I got back and parted ways with the homestead people, I prepared to make dinner. Menu: Spaghetti pasta w/ tomato sauce.

trying to make the best of what I've got.

I watched a movie and took my nightly nap, where I wake up in the morning to get ready for the next day...It was a good day.

2 comments:

  1. LOL... fuck, my eyes are burning... I love how the tomato paste wasnt coming out. Thanks for the very entertaining video, Calvin. But please add some meat next time.

    Can I make a request for your next cooking video?? Some savory crepe please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good idea Andy. I already have nutella. I'll check the pricing on the other ingredients to see if its feasible.

    ReplyDelete