Sunday, June 20, 2010

Leaving LAX, Landed in London-Heathrow

Saturday June 19, 2010
LAX

Left house at 5:00pm
Arrived at airport at 6:00pm
Checked in luggage at British Airways- very nice lady at the counter
Ate dinner at sushi boy –expensive reheated teriyaki chicken and refrigerated sushi
Security check-a breezeOriginal flight time: 9:20pm
New flight time: 9:50pm


the sunset says goodbye as I leave LAX


In Flight:
they offered alcohol in-flight so of course.... gin and tonic!!!

best in-flight meal I've ever had. Lagnsana(other choice was orange chicken) w/ couscous and mango yogurt.

The in-flight movie was on-demand on a touch screen monitor that I could rewind and fastforward. Watched Up in the Air.



Got three coffee stains on my shirt from turbulence and one stain from cheesecake? I got most of it out, but missed a spot.


Sunday June 20, 2010
London Heathrow
Landed around 4:30pm
computer batteries die and I can't find a place to charge it


A 14€ crappy dish of airport "spicy" Ramen w/ chicken at Wagamama. Zagat rated, my ass.

Original Flight time: 7:00pm
New Flight time: 8:45pm
Arrival 11:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment