Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Is Tuesday just as bad as Monday?

Tuesday, June 29

So when I woke up at 5am, it was raining outside.
For breakfast I had some cheap rolls I got. They taste like the sweet Hawaiian rolls you can get in the states. I also got some pate de champagne as spread. The pate is so delicious and inexpensive. I love it. It has a clumpy texture to it and you can actually see different things in it. I'm going to look for more pates.

i know the can is upside down, that's how you open it...

Then to class.... boring....
Then to lunch.... Ate at home, made a similar sandwich to the day before... boring... but tasty Afterward, I had some macaroons from a local bakery. They were way cheaper, but not as orgasmic.
Then back to class.... zzzz....
After class, I tried to get some sandals cheap at GAP so I wouldn't have to walk barefoot on the cold floors of my room. They only had women's sandals, which are fine, but they were 8€! Crazy bitches. Luckily Camille offered to give me her size 11 American flag sandals that she didn't need.
Did some studying
Ate dinner at that falafel place again from yesterday. That guy is really nice, I think his name was Gerrel? Whatever... but the way to order scrambled eggs in Paris is oeufs and make a "tuck tuck tuck" sound while rotating your hand like an egg beater. Yay for language barriers.
Anyways, this place is gonna keep me well fed and perhaps plump.
Studied...slept...good night, quiz tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment