Monday, June 28, 2010

I hate Mondays.

Monday, June 28

Breakfast: eggs, jambon(ham), baguette.

So, I had 5 hours of French class today.... major killer. I honestly don't want to do anything right now... We had a 10min break and a 2 hour lunch aside from the 5 hours of sitting. That's a 9-4pm day. Almost like a job, doing the same thing everyday with a few variances here and there.

I made a sandwich myself and enjoyed it watching some French dubbed MTV reality show in the TV lounge with Brit.

self made sandwich: baguette, romaine lettuce, butter, dijon mustard, jambon(ham)

Got some more groceries...nothing too exciting.

Dinner was good. We went to this joint in a cramped place and I got a chicken falafel w/ fries and a drink for 5.70€. It was soo good, and the guy was pretty nice and understood English. Definitely coming back.

oh it tasted so good: pita bread, spicy mayo, curry grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, cheese, fries and orange Fanta!

For the rest of the day, we just watched a movie on a laptop in my room. It was chill: a temperature and mood I like. American comedy definitely hit the spot.

Afterward, I took a nap at around 10pm. Did not wake up until the next day... Such an unproductive day....

2 comments:

  1. Okay this will be my last comment to your blog entries since this is your most recent, haha, sorry Calvin. I hope I'm not flooding you with e-mails; I just love reading about what my friends are up to.

    Is there melon soda fanta in France? If so, you need to try some of that because it is bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get an email notification, but I love reading comments because it lets me know that there's an audience to write to and it'll fuel me even more to write on a daily basis and encourage me to head out and do interesting things so I have material to write about. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete