Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bye Bye NorCal

Sunday, August 22

Before departing NorCal and Iris, we got some breakfast first at Hobee's. This place was really good! Their portions were sizable and very filling. The coffee cakes were tasty as well. Although their mexican/breakfast tortillas was far from authentic, it tasted like a fulfilling breakfast.
Photobucket
my quesadilla w/ chorizo
Photobucket
blueberry coffee cake
Photobucket
country style hash browns on the side.

Unfortunately, when we arrived at Cupertino, my bus had decided to leave... =( We tried to catch up to it in San Jose before it left it's last stop, but the GPA was to slow and we ended up driving in circles.
We headed back to the dorm to figure what we were going to do for the rest of the day.
We ended going to BevMo for the first time and were happy. I recognized a lot of the wineries I looked up but didn't get to go to. We were also shocked that most of the wines at the wineries may have charged more than at BevMo.
Afterward, we went to watch Inception! I'm behind and I know almost everyone has seen it. It was pretty good. I have my own opinions on it, but it'd take more of a discussion to explain it.
We went home and I had to spend the next few hours figuring out how I'd get to cupertino on my own because Iris had to go to work super early. I made the best of what I had and that's all that I could ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment