Tuesday, August 10, 2010

An Open Wednesday to Have Fun

Wednesday, August 4

Today, I only had French class until noon so I had no idea what to do with the rest of the day.
Lunch was a good start.

bo bun, wasn't that bad for take-out food.

chicken curry samosa was moist and delicious. porc nems(pork roll) was okay.

After lunch, I didn't know what to do so I followed Ishmael to two museums.

Monet's Waterlilies: much larger than I thought

awesome bridge to the Musee d'Orsay

found these locks symbolizing relationships' love... neat!

self-portrait of Van Gogh

the musee d'orsay was huge!

model replica of the Opera House

beautiful painting... it popped out for me

Great museum! But I was exhausted afterward. Phil wanted to go to this soul food place(percey's place) that he found online. Unfortunately, it was out of business since he last went there and the website hadn't been updated since 2006. We ended up going to the Quartier Latin and got some cheap food. Only 16€. Food tasted alright. Got what I paid for.

Escargot: sauce tastes like pesto. not bad.

Lapin a la moutard(Rabbit with mustard sauce)

chocolate mousse dessert. yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment