Wednesday, September 8, 2010

LA County Fair on Labor Day

Monday, September 6

For the opening Labor Day weekend, the LA County Fair had a special of $1 admission tickets entering before 1pm along with other stuff. So why not go aside from $10 parking.
If you've never gone before, it's a great way to spend a day eating fried and BBQ foods. There are also a bunch of carnival games and animals to check out. I also like to visit the convention halls filled with shopping, home and garden, and art. There really is a variety of activities to do and see. Although, you should bring an umbrella or sunblock, because can get hot.

$8 blooming onion. Is lightly fried and suprisingly tastes a bit healthy.

$7 mountain of fries w/ chili. wasn't a fan of the chili on these fries, but it is definitely a huge brick!

$8 pork pulled sandwich. delicious

$9 tri-tip sandwich. Dad loved it

saw a joey, it was adorable scratching itself

emu, ugly looking thing. made sure not to keep my distance and not get pecked

this vulture, flashing the bird in front of it

what my sister won from a mini basketball shoot-$5

what I won for my sister from a quarter toss-$2

It was a great time overall. I'd go back just for the BBQ...maybe....
Be sure to check back next week and look for a giveaway I'm hosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment